Dealing with back pain? If so, you’re not alone! Almost everyone will experience back pain at some point in their life, however, when back pain becomes chronic or unmanageable, it can start to control your life. If you’re currently suffering with back pain, we invite you to visit the most trusted back doctor in Watertown, SD, at Deutsch Chiropractic.
Worldwide, back pain is the number one reason patients seek treatment from a chiropractor- and it’s no wonder why. So often is the case that a chiropractor is able to treat back pain and get chronic and acute pain under control when no other method has been effective. The back doctor at Deutsch Chiropractic in Watertown, SD treats all of the following conditions:
- Disc problems, including bulges and herniations, in which case the outer edges of the discs in question have been damaged, causing the center to bulge outward and putting pressure on the spinal nerve. Bulges and disc ruptures can be successfully treated using decompression techniques and a process known as McKenzie protocol.
- The back doctor from Deutsch Chiropractic in Watertown, SD has been specially trained to identify and correct Spinal Joint Misalignment, which is a common cause of back pain. This condition can develop due to stress, trauma or toxins.
- Sprains and Strains bring patients into the Chiropractic facility, usually after performing a task that their body is was not used to. Sprains and strains due too lifting, twisting and stretching respond well to chiropractic care.
- Other issues: There are numerous serious issues that require immediate identification and treatment to avoid long-term health problems. Dr. Fred and Dr. Kathleen from Deutsch Chiropractic are specially trained to ID conditions and refer you to the correct doctor for treatment.
Learn more about chiropractic care from the back doctor in Watertown, SD by spending a few moments on the DeutschChiropractic.com website. Take advantage of the free resources available on the site, including their informative blog library, their FAQ page, where many of the most commonly asked questions have already been answered, their ‘Services’ page, to learn what their facility offers, and ‘Success Stories’, where you’ll find helpful testimonials from real patients.
Check out the blog article titled ‘The Four Cornerstones of a Healthy Back’ to see how experts recommend caring for your back to enjoy exceptional health:
- Regular Chiropractic Adjustments is top on the list of the cornerstones advised by professionals. The back doctor in Watertown, SD can keep your spinal joints well-adjusted and properly moving through its full range of motion.
- Proper hydration is key to maintaining a healthy back, since the spinal discs are fluid-filled and comprised mostly of water. Without hydrating sufficiently, your discs can’t move properly.
Read the rest of this very informative article to take optimum care of your own back. Call the back doctor from Deutsch Chiropractic at 605-886-8650 to schedule an appointment if you’re experiencing back pain or pain anywhere else in your body. When calling, ask for your free first visit consultation. Back Doctor Watertown Sd